Nature has blessed us with the different colors of the seasons. These seasons have great influences on us. Seasons leave an impact on the human body due to ups and downs in temperature, humidity and all other factors. Look at nature, trees shed of leaves and renew these in particular seasons. Same we need to do to maintain our health properly.
1. Intake of sweet [little bit of Jaggery, brown sugar etc.] Sour ,and salty taste foods helps reducing fat
2. Plenty of cow's milk, milk products, sugar cane etc can be taken.
3. Fresh seasonal veggies of different colors like raw carrots, tomatoes, capsicum, cabbage, figs, green leafy veg., methi, sarson, dates, and nuts like almonds and walnut can be taken.
4 Drink warm water as it aids digestion and increases water intake during winter & keep you hydrated.
5 Bitter, astringent, pungent foods must be avoided.
6. Starvation and skipping of meals should be avoided.
7. Few tea spoons of mustard or sesame oil can be taken in food or external use during massage is also recommended.
8. Vegetable soup is highy recommended during winter.
9. Herbs like til, giner, flaxseed etc can be taken.
10. Whole Grain like bajra,corn, jwar can be added in diet .
11. Enjoy more of fresh & warm food during this season.
12. As metabolic rate is little high in winter to make our body warm so take frequent & regular food after every 2-3 hours intervals but take care of the portion.
13. One fresh amla can be added daily in the diet in any form.
14 Take atleast 2-3 seasonal fruits in your diet.
1. Message with oil should be done followed by steam bath.
2. Physical exercise should be performed to keep your body warm.
3 Body should be kept warm with silk, woolen and leather clothing.
4. Be under the sun for sometime sunlight is rich in Vit.-D
5. Green tea [Jasmine,tulsi, chammomile etc] can be used 2-3 times a day during this season is very beneficial.