The powerhouse of every family: A woman...👩
The woman is a soul of every family, be it a mother, wife or sister, or daughter they give their all to the families. 🙋Women have the skill of multitasking. Women know how to handle the home with work or say husband with kids. Maid and boss at the same time.
‘and trust me, the worst is to handle the last two, yes!’🤷
Women these days are mostly working women, Though women in India especially take care of everybody and everything in the house and at work, they lack in individual care! 🙆🤦
Therefore, this women's day,🤘 let every woman set their 1st priority as their health and fitness so that they can take better care of the family where resides their soul. 💃
Here are few tips that might prove to be a game changer:
- Drink a lot of water and eat as healthy as you can
- Consume more of green juice that will help you get much-needed calcium, iron, vitamins, and minerals.
- Do some food prep on Sunday for the coming week, like you can boil potatoes and store in the fridge in an airtight container. You can store boiled in shell eggs for 4-5 days and they stay good; it saves up time when you are late to work and can eat eggs while you have your coffee. ‘helps keep up with energy throughout the day"
- Take Green tea with Breakfast 😇.
- Have protein based dinner for good health.
- Exercise well and sleep properly. .. ‘
- Meet New Freinds.
- Get A hug. This tip is for you women out there who take their health for granted.
Planning your week well in advance is the key to success. There are so many ways to ease your routine life and the best way is to plan and organize your day and week in advance like plan weekly menus from breakfast to dinner, exclude weekends you can enjoy those 2 days but make sure you refill your groceries every Sunday. Small - small changes will make your life a joy...
Celebrate womanhood, their integrity and their generosity, poise, and love ... 💗
Women are God's greatest creation, be proud to be one...