🎇it is New Year’s is very soon and I am sure you would be worried about piling on those extra pounds with all the binge eating that happens on a new years Eve party as we tend to party till wee hours, welcoming New year with Desserts and alcoholic drinks!
But don't worry now I have few guidelines that you can follow and avoid piling on those extra pounds!Sound cool right! It sure does...
Keep the following in mind before going to the party:
- No staying hungry during the day of the party, It leads to eating more at the party!
- You want to look beautiful, have lots of water and fresh fruits to avoid bloating just before the party.
- Grab a bowl of fruit or a glass of milk🥛 or healthy sandwich🥗, Before you go for the party!
“It is very important that you follow this tips before you go to a party, it will help you avoid binge eating, And you can still enjoy the party💃💃 at the same time”
It’s Party time! Remember the following:
- Don't Alter your eating schedule, On the day of party do eat your meals on time and never skip a meal.
- 🔄 Eat a very healthy breakfast, stay light on lunch and have small snack before you go for the party so that you are not too hungry to jump on the calorie rich food at the party right from the point you go.🔄
- Binge on salads and fruits at the party,😋 you normally find Salad counter at every party
- Avoid🙃 eating extra cheese and Mayo dressing, artificial flavoured Syrups and no cream, neither they are healthy nor low in calories.
- No desserts,😐,right, instead try strawberries and chocolate dip to soothe your cravings🤔
- Try and replace your alcoholic drinks🥂with Coke or fresh fruit juice 🍹 or just Grab a glass of soda, they are definitely better than alcohol not only calorie wise but also for your health.
- Try to avoid creamy dips rather opt for hummus.
- Try to eat more of lean protein like grilled chicken, grilled fish, grilled paneer, grilled tofu, it will not only status for your hunger but because of the protein it will keep you full for a longer time and help you avoid binge eating.
- Avoid rum cakes, pastries, biryanis, roasted Turkey, & glazed vegetables.
A note on alcohol intake:
- As we know Alcohol is core beverage for any new year party, while some clubs offer unlimited drinks you should limit consume more than three small pegs like in case of vodka / whiskey: 30 ml peg,. 🥂🍾
- Try not mix alcohol with fruit juices 🍹or coke.
- Ditch the cocktails 🍸 They are clear no-no.
- Opt for red wine- 250ml serving size 🍷
- Sip the drink instead of gulping it.. after all its to be enjoyed not just finished...😋😉
- No drinking on empty stomach
“During parties it is difficult to avoid the deserts and sweet, don't push too hard, if you really can't resist then grab small piece of your favourite dessert and have it 😃😁, trust me it will not only Satisfy you but you will feel happy too🍰🍮.. “
Party’s Over, for the next few days, follow this regime:
- Don’t eat any processed foods, or anything out of the packets. 🤔
- Consume less sugar and limit salt 3 Tsp per day😥
- Eat clean, eat only home cooked food.
- Consume more of fruits and vegetables,🍇🍉🍌🍓🍒🌽 it will help you Detox at the same time keep you full and still it will not be high in calories.
- Have more of green tea 🍵 ginger tea 🍵 all black coffee☕ and lemonades🍹
“In the end I just want to say, It’s New Year’s guys, have fun 🤘, party hard 👯🕺💃 and stay healthy! Wish you a healthy 2018...”🍾🍾🍾